Improve your soil structure and water-holding capacity with this Nature's Footprint Coir Brick (5 kg). It is a 100-percent natural by-product of harvesting coconut. It consists of the coarse fibers extracted from the husk on the outer shell of a coconut. It has superior water holding capacity, excellent air space and drainage, making it a useful soil amendment for containers, potted plants, and gardens. It has a neutral pH of 5.8-6.0, which allows it to efficiently release nutrients to plant roots. It is compressed into bricks, which makes for easy, convenient storage. This Coir Brick (5 kg) by Nature's Footprint holds seven times its weight in water.
- Coir brick
- Coir is the coarse fibers from a coconut husk
- 100% Natural and renewable resource
- Replaces peat moss, rock wool and perlite
- Compressed bricks are easy to handle and store
- Disease resistant
- Excellent air space and water holding capacity
- pH Neutral
- Holds 7 times its weight in water
See something odd?
Report it here.