This cafeteria bench-table is the most user friendly in the market! The table can sit up to 20 children comfortably and then saves you the hassle when putting it away. With fold-up benches, there is no need to close or move the unit to clean the floors. Best of all, your floors stay protected when shipping or transporting the unit! For storing purposes, the tables easily lift and close using the torsion bar system, providing very compact folding. The unique bench design eliminates the need to climb over benches. Instead, there are gaps between the benches that allow you to easily slide through and sit down. Tabletops and benches are made with high-pressure laminate bonded to a 3/4'' thick solid industrial grade particleboard or plywood with T-mold sides and comes in your choice of 7 beautiful finishes. Features
- Handicap accessible
- Tested for public safety
- 4 inch caster wheels automatically lift off the ground when table is opened
- With the unique bench design, entering for seating is hassle-free as there is no need to climb over benches to sit down
- Floor cleaning is easy without the need to fold or move the unit
- Benches stay protected during shipping
- Tabletops and benches are made with high-pressure laminate bonded to a solid industrial grade particleboard with T-mold sides
- Protect-Edge coating surrounds the edges of table tops to prevent trapping of food or bacteria
- Safety latch secures unit in closed position for safe moving and storage
- Entrance locations are chrome plated to prevent wear to the unit
- Easy bench removal makes the unit ADA compliant
- Seats up to 16 adults and 20 children
- Tabletops are supported by 14 gauge steel frames
- Leg assemblies made of heavy-duty 14 gauge steel tubing
- 15 Year Warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.