National Public Seating announces an exciting new line of ELEPHANT stools providing a niche solution for the most demanding lab and art environments. The ELEPHANT stool is aesthetically pleasing in appearance yet uncompromisingly mammoth in quality and construction.
- Includes VCT tiles
- Twelve gauge chrome-plated oval tubular
- Ergonomic blow molded seat providing maximum air comfort
- Oversized contact area to minimize pressure on floor
- U-shaped sled base legs with specially designed glides to be used on multiple floor types
- Glides are permanently attached with embedded thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and provide quiet and smooth gliding on all floor types
- Nests on tabletops for easy cleanup and storage
- Available with or without backrest
- Frame construction: Steel
- Color: Chrome
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer defects
See something odd?
Report it here.