Enjoy the accuracy and beauty of the latest world map from the cartographers at National Geographic. This map features the Winkel Tripel projection to reduce distortion of land masses as they near the poles. Features include subtle border coloring on land, and prevailing winds and ocean currents at sea. Separate insets show the North and South Polar Regions, world vegetation and land use, and world population density.
- Paper maps come rolled in cardboard tube, laminated maps come in a protective sleeve
- Insets show vegetation and landforms
- Standard Scale = 1:38,931,000
- Enlarged Scale = 1:24,031,000
- Poster Scale = 1:45,500,000
- Made in the USA
See something odd?
Report it here.