Reflect your passion for travel in your luggage with the National Geographic Explorer 24" Hard sided Spinner Suitcase. This suitcase feature attractive pictures of some of the Seven Wonders of the World like Eiffel tower, Pyramids of Giza, and the Colosseum. It has a retractable handle with a push-button locking system. The four multidirectional spinner wheels make mobility easy. Made using ABC, this suitcase is sturdy and durable. This suitcase is water resistant. It has durable zipper pulls. The divider panel in the interior allows for organizing the contents. The Explorer 24" Hard sided Spinner Suitcase by National Geographic is a great gift idea for a travel enthusiast.
- Material: ABS with PC film
- Hardside for better resistance
- Push button retractable handle
- Top & side carry handle
- Interior tie-down straps
- Zippered pocket on inside lid
- Self-repairing nylon coil zippers
- Ergonomic high-tensile strength zipper pulls
- Retractable handle system with multiple stops
- Zippered interior divider panel
- Maximum impact resistance
- Ensures zippers continue flawless operation for the life of the product and provides consistent closure
- Easy to use, durable zipper pulls
- Push-button retractable handle for easy pushing and pulling
- Comfortable carry handles allow luggage to be carried comfortably without being obtrusive
- Interior divider panel allows for organization of contents
- Spin 360 degrees - 4 wheels spinner
- 3 Year warranty
- Exterior Material: ABS/Polycarbonate
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.