Direct Vent Gas Stove
This sophisticateddirect vent gas stove
offers many benefits - a built-in blower, extra large heat exchanger, easily accessible controls and solid body construction and a triple, state-of-the-art burner system allowing superior heating efficiency. This, combined with clean-burning, environmentally friendly technology, makes theGDS50
the perfect choice to add long-lasting value to your home.
Unit Includes: Heat circulating blower & rheostat, triple flame burner including high efficiency furnace type turbo burner, millivolt remote control natural gas valve, with built-in adjustable flame/heat control, stainless steel flex connector & shut off, exclusive PHAZER log set charcoal embers, piezo ignitor, metallic black accent bar, ornamental inset and trivet and an on/off switch.
- Heater and wall furnace rated
- A stunning maximum 44,000 BTU"s in natural gas provide outstanding performance and 86% steady state maximum efficiency
- Doors available in Painted Black, Satin Chrome and 24 kt Gold Plated
- No electricity is required to light or operate - ensures reliable use even during power failures
- 50% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Advanced high-tech, triple-burner effect includes an advanced "furnace type" 14,000 BTU burner behind logs, acting as a "turbo boost" for those colder days and nights
- To be installed as top vent gas stove
- Built-in 150 CFM twin blower extracts maximum heat from the extra large heat exchanger
- Compact, easily accessible and user-friendly controls
- Equipped with 100% safety shut off feature for your peace of mind
- Comes with metallic black trivet and ornamental inset
- Heat radiating, high temperature ceramic bay glass - 13 7/8" x 25 3/4"
- President"s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Optional ornamental trivel and accent bar are not included and must be purchased separately
Optional Advantage PLUS Remote Control
- Dimensions: 30.75" H x 28.25" W x 21.625" D
- Glass size: 13.875" H x 25.75" W
- EnerGuide: 70%
- AFUE: 77%
- Steady State: 84%
- Certified for use in mobile homes
- Minimum clearance to combustibles: Corner - 1", Rear - 2", Sides - 7"
- Approved with Duravent, Amerivent, Direct Temp, as well as Wolf Steel vent components and installs safely on any floor, but not directly on carpet.
- Direct vent model requires no chimney, it vents conveniently through a wall or roof and uses outside air for combustion
- Approved for bathroom, bedroom, bed-sitting room and basement installations
- Easily converts into a convenient B-Vent using Napoleon's exclusive B-vent adaptor kit (not included)
The Napoleon Advantage PLUS Remote Control is not just a great way to avoid the hassle of having to go to your stove or fireplace every time you want to turn it on or off, but also when you want to turn the heat up or down. Now, with the Advantage Remote Control, using your stove or fireplace is literally as easy as the push of a button AND you can control the temperature with ease.
Optional Ornamental Trivet
- Works on nearly all Napoleon stoves, fireplaces or inserts
- Complete thermostatic control
- Minimal setup required
- Digital screen display
- Easy to see and use on/off switch
- Easy to use thermostat
- Also controls blower
- Manages flame level
- Limited lifetime warranty
The GDS50 Gas Stove comes fully loaded and includes a painted black version of this Ornamental Trivet. But by upgrading to either the satin chrome or 24 karat gold plated version, you"ll take your GDS50 to a whole new level of sophistication. It makes the perfect decorative warming bar and further protects the finish of your gas stove.
Optional Accent Bar
- Available in satin chrome or 24 karat gold plated
- Decorative lattice cut-outs
Complete the look with the optional Accent Bar in either 24 karat gold plated or satin chrome. Designed to complement your door style selection, the accent bar provides framing and is the perfect finishing touch.