EPI-1402 Deluxe EPA Wood Burning Insert
What do you do with your existing inefficient masonry fireplace? Retrofit an efficient Napoleon Wood Burning Insert
! Through easy operation, you achieve clean burning fires radiating luxurious heat with minimal amount of work and wood, saving you precious time and money! Designed to be the perfect fit, this stylish insert will bring you years of satisfaction and of course...the beauty of a natural roaring fire with incomparable efficiencies! The Deluxe 1402
insert comes standard with 2 powerful heat circulating 200 cfm blowers.
Unit Includes: 2 whisper quiet heat circulating blowers with automatic thermodisc, variable speed control, complete with surround & trim cover fireplace opening up to 32" H x 44.5" W.
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door.
- Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Available in painted black and porcelain enamel almond, black and green
- Door available in different styles and finishes
- Matching spring handles accompany door Includes 2 "WHISPER QUIET" heat circulating blowers
- Economical 6" flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fibre and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion
- Fully refractory lined firebox maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions and complete combustion
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
- Non catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air, establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- Complete with standard flashing/surround and trim to cover fireplace opening up to 32" H x 44" W
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- PLEASE NOTE: EPI-1402 Green and Almond finishes are Special Order Only, please allow 5-6 weeks for delivery
- Cast iron surround kit and adapter kit are not included and must be purchased separately
- Emissions (grams per hour): 3.7
- Dimensions:21 1/4" H x 25 1/2" W x 22 7/8" D
- Firebox Capacity 2.25 cu. ft.
- Door size: 14 3/4" H x 19 3/8" W
- Weight (without bricks): 190 lbs
- Approx. Area Heated: 1000 - 2,000 sq ft
- Heat Output BTU/h (high burn): 70,000 BTU
- Not approved for use in mobile homes
- Flue Diameter 6"
Local air quality code and restrictions vary from state to state for wood and gas burning fireplaces. We suggest contacting your local officials prior to purchase to verify the law in your region.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.