the Napoleon Bayfield Cast Iron Stove
is the perfect in-home addition - especially on a long, cold winter night. Framed by strong cast iron, the double webbed arched doors add a decorative touch to your home.
- Can run on propane or natural gas
- PHAZERAMIC burner technology featuring a randomly flickering flame and realistic glowing ember bed
- Realistic, ceramic fibre, light-weight molded PHAZER log set for a natural wood burning look
- An industry first glowing night light with on/off switch
- Built-in adjustable flame and heat control
- Stunning double webbed arched doors which are fully operable, opening wide to the sides
- Up to 24,500 BTU's in natural gas or propane and a 50% flame/heat adjustment
- Compact, easily accessible and user-friendly controls
- Equipped with our 100% SAFE GUARD gas control system and convenient electronic ignition
- Heat transferring, high heat ceramic glass
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Unit Includes: Electronic ignition gas valve with battery back-up and on/off switch, built-in adjustable flame heat control, stainless steel gas flex connector & shut off, Night Light with on/off switch, exclusive PHAZERAMIC burner, ember bed and logs, ceramic glass, secondary heat exchanger.
- 23.625" tall by 23.5" wide by 17.5" deep
- BTU Input: 24,500 (Natural Gas), 23,000 (Propane)
- BTU Output: 19,600 (Natural Gas), 18,400 (Propane)
- Maximum Heating Efficiency: 80%
- Approved with Duravent, Amerivent, Direct Temp, as well as Wolf Steel vent components and installs safely on any floor, but not directly on carpet.
- Vents up to 20ft horizontally and 40 ft vertically
- Direct vent model requires no chimney, it vents conveniently through a wall or roof and uses outside air for combustion
- Approved for bathroom, bedroom, bed-sitting room and basement installations
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Bayfield Direct Vent Cast Iron Stove
||23.625" H x 23.5" W x 17.5" D
|Product Category:||Indoor Stoves|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top