It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
A rangoli is a Hindu floral design with a long historic tradition, which is placed on the floor at the entrance of some houses or buildings as a welcome symbol and to provide protection or wish good luck. The graphic is normally made up of flower petals, leaves, colored powderrs, rice flour and other elements that act as a vehicle for decoration. Inspired by the essence of these works, the rug keeps the same intention with its design, serving as a sign of wellbeing and welcome. In addition to their beautiful historical undertones, the pieces in this series give extraordinary charm to living rooms or dining rooms in their large format, or passage ways and bedrooms in the smaller size.
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Vacuuming is recommended at least once a week
- Do not allow stains to dry-in and apply a suitable stain-removing solution
- Do not have the carpets dry-cleaned too often
- In the event that dry-cleaning becomes necessary, make sure that it is done by a specialized dry-cleaner
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Rangoli
- Technique: Hand woven; Hand tufted
- Product Care: Regular Vacuuming
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.