It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
There are instinctive gestures that are the extension of a thought, like when you draw concentric lines, the number eight or endless circles sketched on a paper when talking on the phone. You can always recognize in them the thread of a conversation, the unconscious expression of ideas, the pleasing sensation of relaxation and abandonment that accompanies some conversations. This collection wants to transfer this emotion, letting those traces overlap on a smooth surface, creating an energetic, and at the same time smooth, effect. Let yourself get carried away. Ideal for the dining room.
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Vacuuming is recommended at least once a week
- Do not allow stains to dry-in and apply a suitable stain-removing solution
- Do not have the carpets dry-cleaned too often
- In the event that dry-cleaning becomes necessary, make sure that it is done by a specialized dry-cleaner
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Ovo
- Technique: Hand woven; Tufted
- Product Care: Regular Vacuuming
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.