This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Created by Ron Arad, Do-Lo-Rez is a union of two pieces, Area Rug and sofa, conceived as a single element. Created jointly, they form an unusual project that brings the virtual world closer to the real world. Its name comes from the expression ''do low resolution''. The idea came to him after seeing a pixilated image in low resolution, which has Materialized into a three-dimensional surface. The Area Rug is made through the hand-tufting technique, making each square a different height from the ones beside it. On the other hand, its extraordinary format involves multiple vertices that seem like the final pieces of an unfinished puzzle. This game of volume and levels allows for made-to-measure, customizedArea Rugs.
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Vacuuming is recommended at least once a week
- Do not allow stains to dry-in and apply a suitable stain-removing solution
- In the event that dry-cleaning becomes necessary, make sure that it is done by a specialized dry-cleaner
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Do-Lo-Rez
- Technique: Hand woven; Tufted
- Product Care: Regular Vacuuming
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.