The Resident-Release Nylon Belts are recommended for use with a patient who requires a positioning aide while seated in the wheelchair or as a reminder not to leave their wheelchair without assistance. All Resident-Release Belts are machine washable. The determination as to the appropriateness of either model of the Resident-Release Belt, is the responsibility of the facility and it''s professional/medical staff. The CMS definition of a restraint, reference 42 CFR section 483.13 (e) states ''SR (Self Releasing) belts are not considered restraints if patients are capable of releasing the belt themselves.''
- Color: Royal Blue
- Durable nylon belts help position patient and reduce sliding
- Securely provides safety and autonomy with resident-friendly buckle
- Attaches to wheelchair frame via screw
- For use with wheelchair only
- Meets cal 117 - flame retardance of resilient filling materials
- Machine Washable
- Universal sizing
- Size: 42''
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.