The Resident-Release Cushion Belts are recommended for use with a patient who requires a positioning aide while seated in the wheelchair or as a reminder not to leave their wheelchair without assistance. All Resident-Release Belts are machine washable. The determination as to the appropriateness of either model of the Resident-Release Belt, is the responsibility of the facility and it’s professional/medical staff. The CMS definition of a restraint, reference 42 CFR section 483.13 (e) states “SR (Self Releasing) belts are not considered restraints if patients are capable of releasing the belt themselves.
- Color: Light Blue
- Softly padded belt adds extra comfort and protection for fragile skin
- Securely provides safety and autonomy with easy to release velcro closure
- Attaches to wheelchair with rear adjustable-loop closure
- Antimicrobial - no odor no bacteria: thanks to the sanitized built-in hygiene function
- For use with wheelchair only
- Meets cal 117 - flame retardance of resilient filling materials
- Machine washable
- Universal sizing
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.