The NYOrtho Convoluted Gel-Foam Cushion in Navy is a highly functional and visually attractive therapeutic cushion. This cushion has an exquisite structural design that makes very good use of space, while its minimal and compact build makes it easy to carry and store. It has a gorgeous navy blue shade that adds to its style quotient. The Convoluted Gel-Foam Cushion in Navy from NYOrtho distributes the user’s weight evenly, thereby reducing excess pressure. This cushion is available in various sizes, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs. It is made from anti-microbial and fire-resistant fabric that is held by a removable, fluid-proof cover.
- Combine a foam base and a chambered gel insert
- Distributing weight evenly, thereby reducing excess pressure
- High-density convoluted foam promotes air-circulation
- Combines with a dual-chamber gel pod providing superior pressure relief and comfort
- Low shear, anti-microbial, and fire-resistant fabric all incorporated into one fluid-proof removable cover
- Slip-resistant bottom with Velcro straps help keep cushion in place
- Unit of measure: Each
- Meets Cal 117-Flame retardance of resilient filling materials
- Color: Navy
- Primary Material: Gel-Foam
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.