The largest crowd in Heinz Field history was on hand to see the Pittsburgh Steelers win their eighth AFC Championship with a 24-19 victory over the New York Jets, with photographer Robert Pettit capturing the event as it appeared to the 66,662 who witnessed it. This was the moment of Ben Roethlisberger's touchdown run that gave the Steelers a 17-0 lead, an advantage that grew to 24-3 by halftime. The victory sent the Steelers to Super Bowl XLV, where they face the Green Bay Packers in Dallas.
- NFL collection
- pH neutral, heavy art stock
- Black aluminum frame with tempered glass
- Double mat in team colors
- Official licensed panorama
- Made in the USA
- 18" H x 44" W x 1" D, 15 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.