Made with Mossy Oak Duck Blind fabric, the Camo Inflatable Belt Pack PFD fits around the waist like a belt, staying out of the way until you pull the inflation cord. Redesigned to fit and feel better with a great new look. The ergonomic design conforms to the body to provide a secure and comfortable fit and is backed with Mustang Survival's neoprene Comfort Lining(TM) to reduce chafing when worn against the skin. The PFD operates by manual inflation, meaning it won't inflate unless you pull the activation cord. Easy to wear and maintain, it inflates to provide 35lb buoyancy, more than twice the flotation of a traditional foam PFD.
- Color: Camouflage
- Size: Universal
- Fabric: Mossy oak duck blind
- Fits around the waist like a belt
- Stays out of the way until pull the inflation cord
- Conforms to the body and provides a secure and comfortable fit with ergonomic design
- Reduces chafing when worn against the skin
- Operates by manual inflation, so not inflate unless pull activation cord
- Easy to wear and maintain
- Provides 35 lbs buoyancy
- Approval: USCG - UL1180 - Inflatable PFDs 160.076 - Type III
- Chest: 30" - 52"
- Weight: 80 lbs or over
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.