The Glacier Country Collection features a truly unique finish reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. Craftsmen remove the outer bark using old-fashioned draw knives while leaving the inner cambium layer intact for increased texture and contrast. The process is completed in a professional eight step process that applies stain and lacquer for a durable, low maintenance finish. Dark, rich hues and tones provide an extraordinary appearance! Similar in design to the standard bar with foot rail, this deluxe version comes complete with a 15 bottle capacity wine rack and built in glass racks. Comes completely assembled.
- Glacier Country collection
- Solid, U.S. grown wood
- Unique, one-of-a-kind Glacier Country style
- Solid wood, edge glued panels
- Each piece signed by the artisan who makes it
- Built in wine glass storage racks and 15 bottle capacity wine rack
- Durable build, fit and finish
- Heirloom quality
- Made in the USA
- 20 Years limited warranty
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.