The Glacier Country collection features a truly unique finish reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. Craftsmen remove the outer bark using old-fashioned draw knives while leaving the inner cambium layer intact for increased texture and contrast. The process is completed in a professional eight step process that applies stain and lacquer for a durable, low maintenance finish. Dark, rich hues and tones provide an extraordinary appearance! This quality sideboard is handcrafted from solid, American grown wood and designed to withstand decades of daily use. Truly an heirloom quality item. Use the sideboard in your kitchen or dining room to serve food or display your fine serving dishes.
- Glacier Country collection
- Solid, U.S. grown wood
- Unique, one-of-a-kind Glacier Country style
- Durable build, fit and finish
- Solid wood, edge glued panels
- Each piece signed by the artisan who makes it
- Easy glide drawer slides and quality hinges
- Heirloom quality
- Made in the USA
- 20 Years limited warranty
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.