Desert Gabbeh Area Rug
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Made in the tradition of Gabbehs from the foothills of Iran, our Desert Gabbeh collection is hand-knotted of 100% wool, but given a modern twist with its warm color palette and designs.
- Technique: Indian Knotted
- Material: 100% Indian Wool
- It is highly recommended that you vacuum your rug once a week. If your rug has fringes, be careful when vacuuming. Do not vacuum the fringes as they may pull.
- If anything is to spill on the rug make sure that you remove it quickly by using a damp paper towel. Do not drag the towel along the stained area, just tapping the area will suffice. Then you can use a spoon to retract the excess spillage.
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Desert Gabbeh
- Overall (2' x 3' Rug Size): 24" W x 36" L
- Overall Product Weight (2' x 3' Rug Size): 6lbs
- Overall (3'9" x 5'9" Rug Size): 45" W x 69" L
- Overall Product Weight (3'9" x 5'9" Rug Size): 21.6lbs
- Overall (5'3" x 8' Rug Size): 63" W x 96" L
- Overall Product Weight (5'3" x 8' Rug Size): 42lbs
- Overall (7'6" x 9'6" Rug Size): 90" W x 114" L
- Overall Product Weight (7'6" x 9'6" Rug Size): 71.3lbs
- Overall (Round 8' Rug Size,8' x 11' Rug Size): 96" W x 96" L
- Overall Product Weight (Round 8' Rug Size): 64lbs
- Overall (Round 8' Rug Size,8' x 11' Rug Size): 96" W x 132" L
- Overall Product Weight (8' x 11' Rug Size): 88lbs
- Overall (9'6" x 13'6" Rug Size): 114" W x 162" L
- Overall Product Weight (9'6" x 13'6" Rug Size): 128.3lbs
- Overall (Runner 2'6" x 8' Rug Size): 30" W x 96" L
- Overall Product Weight (Runner 2'6" x 8' Rug Size): 20lbs
Momeni Desert Gabbeh Area Rug
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 24" W x 36" L
- Overall Product Weight: 6lbs
- Overall: 45" W x 69" L
- Overall Product Weight: 21.6lbs
- Overall: 63" W x 96" L
- Overall Product Weight: 42lbs
- Overall: 90" W x 114" L
- Overall Product Weight: 71.3lbs
- Overall: 96" W x 96" L
- Overall Product Weight: 64lbs
- Overall: 96" W x 132" L
- Overall Product Weight: 88lbs
- Overall: 114" W x 162" L
- Overall Product Weight: 128.3lbs
- Overall: 30" W x 96" L
- Overall Product Weight: 20lbs
|Product Type: Area Rug||Construction: Handmade|
|Technique: Knotted; Hand woven||Primary Pattern: Striped|
|Primary Color: Multi-Colored||Gender: Girl|
|Lifestage: Adult||Border: Yes|
|Type of Backing: No Backing||Material: Wool|
|Rug Pad Needed: Yes||Eco-Friendly: Yes|
|Outdoor Use: No||Product Care: It is highly recommended that you vacuum your rug once a week. Spot clean with damp paper towel. Professional cleaning is recommended.|
|Country of Manufacture: India|| |
|Product Warranty: 30 Day Manufacturer Defect Guaranteed|| |
About the Manufacturer
In a dorm room at the University of Oklahoma in 1969, Ahmad Momeni, the oldest son of "Haji" Ali Akbar Momeni, told his father that people often spoke about the beautiful rugs that came from Persia. Two months after that call, two large bales of Persian Rugs were delivered to a bewildered Ahmad at his dormitory. When he called his father to ask why they were sent, Haji Momeni replied, "Because people want them, so sell them", and Ahmad began to sell them to professors, and around campus. He eventually took his show on the road and drove throughout the country selling these rugs. Soon his father joined him and they opened a small retail store in Austin, Texas, selling one-of-a-kind Persian rugs.
In 1975, father and son moved to NY and formed Momeni, Inc., a fine Oriental rug importer. Momeni, Inc. continues to sell beautiful one-of-a-kind product, but has since expanded into a leading manufacturer and importer of rugs worldwide. Momeni presently has over 50 programmed rug lines, encompassing designs from traditional to contemporary, in qualities of hand-tufted, knotted, hooked, loomed and even machine made.
For thirty years the Momeni name has become synonymous with great quality, cutting-edge designs, and warm, friendly service. The rug industry has changed since Momeni first started, but Haji Momeni's philosophy of "make good quality rugs that people like" has remained the cornerstone of the Momeni success story. This philosophy is now carried on by the next generation of Momeni--Reza, Aria, and Ali, Hajji's other three sons.
Momeni Desert Gabbeh Area Rug
Questions & Answers (1)
“Hi, what are the colors on the rug?”
asked by Ann
"Hi Ann, the colors on the rug are green, grey, brown and red."
Becky Jo from Wayfair
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
When you buy a Momeni
Desert Gabbeh Area Rug online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Momeni Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Area Rugs product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Momeni
Desert Gabbeh Area Rug or shop for your entire home, Wayfair has a zillion things home.