The Potty Patty Kit includes the following 5 items:
Potty Patty - the Girl Potty Training Doll is Specially Designed to Potty Train:
- The Potty Patty girl potty training doll
- 3 "big kid" doll potty training pants
- 2 Bottles to feed Potty Patty
- Potty Training in One Day - The Parent's Potty Training Guide
- Potty Training in One Day - A DVD for Today's Parents
3 "big kid" doll potty training pants (recommended by Dr Phil's method):
- 16" Tall
- Made of soft vinyl
- Anatomically correct
- Drink & Wet-on-Demand
- Can be fed lying down or sitting up
- Can urinate in ANY potty or toilet
- Patty can urinate / pee standing up or sitting down
- Clothes specially designed to potty train
- Wearing a diaper underneath clothes
- Doll can be given a bath
- No batteries required
- Doll conforms to the ASTM F963 safety requirements
2 Bottles to feed Potty Patty
- Potty Patty comes wearing a diaper underneath her two piece outfit. On the "Big Day" - Patty will ceremoniously change into her potty training pants (along with your daughter, who will change into her "Big Kid" Potty Training Pants) to celebrate the fact that they are now big girls and do not wear diapers any more!!
- The additional two doll potty training pants are included because Patty will have accidents on the "Big Day" and will have to change into her clean potty pants (part of the Potty Training in One Day Process!!)
The book will not only walk you through the entire potty training process, this guide shows you a step by step process on how to potty train your child and is based on my experience, as well as the collective experiences of all the moms that used these dolls. The table of contents for the Parent's Potty Training Guide: How to Potty Train in One Day is as follows:
- MOM Innovations has included two different types of bottles for the potty training doll. The first one has a screw top lid - so to fill it up - you simply unscrew the lid and put it under the tap.
- The second bottle is a one piece design and fills up by suction. To fill this bottle - you squeeze it and place it inverted in glass full of water. The first time, it will probably fill up about half way. To get more water into the bottle, squeeze it again until the rest of the air is out and then again place it inverted into the glass of water.
The DVD gives you a visual tour of how the process works with real moms potty training their children.
- Potty Training Concepts
- Are you Ready? The Planning and Preparation
- The "Big Day"
- The Follow-Up
- Key Questions and Issues
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Potty Training in One Day - The Potty Patty Doll||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|Potty Training in One Day - A Guide for Today's Parents||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|Potty Training in One Day - A DVD for Today's Parents||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|Converts To Step Stool:||No|
|Product Category:||Toilet Training|
|Type Options:||Potty Training Dolls, Training Books and DVDs|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top