It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Complete your bathroom with this easy to use single-handle pressure balancing shower and tub valve. Its easy to use design makes it a perfect fit for any bathroom. Its adjustable temperature limit can help to prevent burns. The sturdy Moentrol pressure valve is beautifully crafted out of brass and features a pressure balancing, four port cycle valve along with volume control and integral check stops.
- Cartridge built with nonmetallic / nonferrous and stainless steel materials
- Pressure balancing valve design with integral check stop
- Lever design for ease of use
- Create a bright, highly reflective, cool grey metallic look
- Pressure balancing, four port valve design with volume control and integral check stops
- Supplied with vandal resistant screws
- Lever style handle with temperature indicator on the escutcheon
- With dual function faucet control type
- Adjustable temperature limit stop
- Pull-on/push-off operation
- Temperature operates through an 180 degree arc of handle travel (full cold to full hot)
- Adjustable temperature limit stop to limit the handle travel in the hot direction
- Pressure balancing mechanism maintains selected discharge temperature to within 2 degrees
- Moentrol(r) pressure-balancing valves deliver perfect water coverage, force and flow and have temperature memory to prevent hot and cold surges
- 1225 cartridge design
- Accommodates back to back installations
- Third party certified by CSA to meet CSA B-125 and ASME A112.18.1M and all applicable specifications referenced therein and complies with the applicable requirements of ANSI A117.1
- Warranted for 5 years against material or manufacturing defects
- 0.5'' CC connections
- Chrome plated brass and metal construction
- Finish: Chrome
- Faucet Handle Included: Yes
- Installation Type: Wall mounted
- Pressure Balanced Valve: Yes
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.