There is something very recognizable about the Chesterfield arm chair. While fashioned with a tufted back, and large rounded arms, the most distinctive aspect is arguably the deep buttons. Their careful positioning throughout helps portray both an aristocratic and settled feel at the same time. First named in 1900 after the Earl of Chesterfield who commissioned it, recognize the ability to join individual elements as you completely inspire your room.
- Arm chair
- Steel base with solid wood legs
- Bonded leather seat and back
- Deep tufting for maximal effect
- Tightly tailored rolled arms
- For areas seeking cultured elegance
- 1 Year warranty
- Seat height: 16.5"
- Overall: 31.5" H x 47" D x 37.5" W x , 91 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.