In Brazil, to do something with bossa is to do it with particular charm and natural flair. Bossa tables pair straight lined architectural bases with round floating tops, built out edge bands and book matched veneer surfaces. Parsons chairs, banquettes and kitchen counter stools are in several fresh colors and blend transitional button tufting with a contemporary profile, upholstery application and wood finish. The result is an urban contemporary casual dining set designed with ample bossa.Bossa chairs, banquettes and stools feature no-sag web seat cushions for extra comfort and 10 bolt grooved corner block construction. Bossa tables are built with solid birch legs and Ash wood veneer tops finished in a versatile multi-step Chocolate Brown finish that showcases wood surfaces while protecting them from spills and scratches.
- 2 interior shelves provide ample storage for table settings and accessories
- Brushed chrome bar handles add a modern touch
- Versatile sliding doors allow open or closed display
- Features a convenient open shelf for storing placemats, utensils and other dining accessories
- Stylish contemporary design
- Crowned Eastern Ash veneer top and faces match Bossa table tops
- Constructed from Birch solid wood and Eastern Ash wood veneer
- Base Material: Manufactured wood; Wood
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.