Handcrafted in Japan, the Kaizen 6'' Chotoh Utility Knife combines the strength of 64 layers of VG10 super steel with the artistry of fine Japanese design. The decorative floral Damascus pattern on each blade creates semblance of strength and beauty.
- Scalpel-like sharpness
- Excellent edge retention
- VG10 (CMV60) super steel core
- Cryodur, ice-hardened blade
- 65-Layer flower Damascus design
- 9.5 to 12 Degrees angle
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- D-shaped handle and rounded spine for comfort
- Black linen Micarta handle with Mosaic pin, two red spacers and end cap with logo
- Kaizen collection
- 60 Rockwell Hardness
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.