Handcrafted in Japan, the Kaizen 6" Chef's Knife combines the strength of 64 layers of VG10 super steel with the artistry of fine Japanese design. The decorative floral Damascus pattern on each blade creates semblance of strength and beauty.
- 6" Chef's Knife
- Kaizen Collection
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Scalpel-like sharpness
- Excellent edge retention
- VG10 (CMV60) super steel core
- 60 Rockwell Hardness
- CRYODUR, ice-hardened blade
- 65-layer flower Damascus design
- 9.5 to 12 degrees angle
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- D-shaped handle and rounded spine for comfort
- Black linen Micarta handle with Mosaic pin, two red spacers and end cap with logo
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.