- Price Is For One Each -Minimum Order Of 1
- The Dialarc® 250 AC/DC offers superb performance and versatility in a flexible and easy-to-use Stick welding package. Its low amperage range does the job for sheet metal work. But its wide current control range and AC/DC operation make an effective combination for production line work, plant maintenance, garages and job shops.
Simply dial in the desired setting on the units electrical amperage control and youre ready to start welding. The straight forward operation makes the Dialarc® 250 AC/DC a natural choice for vocational training schools.
The Dialarc® 250P AC/DC offers more economical operation with built-in power factor correction for lower primary power demand.
- 575 60HZ 1PH
- Single Dial Current Control - Ease of weld adjustment.
Infinite Current Control - Allows precise weld output adjustment; you always get the exact heat you need to produce a better weld.
Two Weld Ranges For Both AC and DC Welding - Allows greater control of weld performance for changes in welding conditions.
Fully Varnished Magnetic Amplifier Technology - Provides lower maintenance, and outstanding product reliability with fewer moving parts.
Forced-Draft Cooling Fan - Provides a cooler running product, extending the life of the power source.
Optional Remote Weld Output Control - Provides current control without going back to the power source -- saves time and effort.
Superior 6010 and 7018 Stick Welding Performance - Offers a wide range of electrode versatility; welds difficult-to-weld metals.
High Output and Duty Cycle. Power Source is rated for 200 amps at 50% Duty Cycle, or 250 amps at 30% Duty Cycle. The unit can handle nearly all of your Stick welding needs.
Millers True Blue® Warranty - 3 years - parts and labor; original main power rectifier parts are warranted for 5 years.
Power Factor Correction Available - Requires lower primary power demand.
- UNSPC CODE: 23271400
- Stick Welders Stick Welders welders accessories buzz box arc tig welder arc weld robot rod plasma shielded metal submerged, arc welding, arc welders
- DIALARC 250P AC/DC 208/230/460/
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|250P AC/DC 208/230/460/575 60 Hertz 1Ph With Power Factor Correction
|Product Category:||Welding Machines|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top