- Price Is For One Each -Minimum Order Of 1
- Best in class - the Syncrowave® 200 is a Squarewave power source package that provides you with professional performance at an economical price.
- Squarewave output with AC balance control features adjustable penetration and cleaning action while increasing arc stability on various aluminum alloys, and helps eliminate tungsten spitting and arc rectification
Dual Digital Meters allows for quick and easy viewing of actual and preset values of amperage and voltage.
Built-in pulse control enhances weld bead and puddle control for improved appearance and quality
Cable management system uses dual cable hangers and foot control storage conveniently attached to the power source side panels
Auto-Postflow protects the weld end zone and electrode by optimizing postflow time based on welding amperage
115 Volt auxillary power provides 15 amps of 115 volt power to operate a Coolmate™ coolant system, grinder or other small power tool.
Syncro Start™ for customized arc starts allows the operator to choose from three different starting conditions to optimize the application according to tungsten diameter and material thickness.
- UNSPC CODE: 23271400
- TIG Welders tig welder, tig welders, tig welding
- SYNCROWAVE 200 RUNNER 208-230V
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|200 Runner 208-230V 50/60 Hz
|Product Category:||Welding Machines|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top