One of the most used pans in any well-equipped kitchen. Skillets have sloped sides so that foods slide out easily. This popular size is ideal for cooking omelets, pancakes, quesadillas, sautéing vegetables, searing steaks, fish and poultry. The nonstick surface makes cleanup effortless. The nonstick surface makes cleanup effortless. Sleek, contemporary styling, and polished stainless steel construction combine to create beautiful, durable cookware that will last for years!
- Material: Stainless steel
- 18/10 Stainless protector surrounds a thick aluminum base providing perfect heat distribution
- Silicone enhanced stainless steel handle is riveted securely to the pan and comfortable to hold
- Suitable for induction stovetops
- Oven safe to 400 F
- Cleaning and care: Dishwasher safe
- Millennium collection
- Lifetime limited warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.