Mighty Ergo Shovel (MES) is an ergonomic, hybrid scoop shovel that combines important benefits and features into one high quality tool. Provides TRUE bend free shoveling for users of all heights. Scoop contacts the surface while standing upright, which eliminates bending. This is the technique recommended by national spinal, chiropractic and orthopedic associations. Body friendly design can help lower the risk of injury to the neck, back, and other muscles by reducing operator pain, effort and fatigue. The Mighty Ergo Shovel is the choice of homeowners, contractors, farmers and DIY'ers to quickly and easily move snow, mulch, dirt, leaves, sand, grain, feed, debris and all loose materials. Transfers maximum amount of material in minimal time.
- BEND FREE SHOVELING - Scoop contacts surface while standing upright. Longer version recommended for users about 5' 10" and above. Smaller version recommended for users about 5' 9" and below.
- ALL METAL CONSTRUCTION - Made of durable steel and aluminum for superior strength, yet remains lightweight at only 5.5 lbs. No plastic parts to break.
- SAVES STORAGE SPACE - Stores nearly flat with innovative, patented design. Handle and scoop rotate 90 degrees for easy storage
- ERGONOMIC WRIST BENEFITS: Rotate the handle to grip in the sideways / "handshake" position or overhand / underhand position.
- Two vibrant colors for high visibility in the yard, snow or jobsite. Shaft colors available in high gloss red or yellow.
- Double reinforced connections - Handle and scoop are secured to the shaft with connecting bolts and detent (pull) pins through the diameter.
- Scoop: Measures 15" wide X 19" deep (larger version), and 14" wide X 18" deep (smaller version). Premium heavy gauge aluminum, 2 mm thick.
- Shaft material: Tubular steel powder coated in high gloss red or yellow
- D grip: Powder coated steel (black) with solid wood grip.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.