Design and build your own custom connector panels using off-the-shelf materials! Sound too good to be true? It's not. Here's why: the UCP series modular custom panel system assembles quickly and easily using either a 2 or 4 space frame kit and your selections from an extensive collection of prepunched modules.
- Universal XLR Female Punchouts - fit Neutrik FP, MP, MDL, FDL, small Speakon, Switchcraft female XLR's, Cannon, Whirlwind (male XLR's fit as well, but leave a gap on sides)
- Strong interlocking system eliminates panel deflection while inserting or removing connectors
- Modular assemblies bolt together using supplied hardware
- Hardware is flush to create professional appearance with no gaps
- UCP Module Specifications: Single tier of five modules bolts across a 2 space frame kit
- UCP Module Specifications: Two tiers of five modules bolt across a 4 space frame kit Modules are prepunched to accept XLR, Neutrik, Elco, Canare, and a host of other connector configurations
- Optional blank or vented panels are available to fill unused spots
- Available in a brushed black anodized finish
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.