Slim 5 Plexi Door
- Compatible with Slim 5 Series rack enclosures - select appropriate rack height
- Can be installed with left or right swing
- Doors are equipped with a cam keylock
- Attractive flush pull
- Requires the use of a cable chase when used in multi-bay installations
- Doors provide 1-1/2'' clearance
- Solid door model also available.
- Overall (14" H (8U space) Rack Height): 14" H x 19.13" W
- Overall (24 1/2" H (14U space) Rack Height): 24.5" H x 19.13" W
- Overall (36 3/4" H (21U space) Rack Height): 36.75" H x 19.13" W
- Overall (50 3/4" H (29U space) Rack Height): 50.75" H x 19.13" W
- Overall (64 3/4" H (37U space) Rack Height): 64.75" H x 19.13" W
- Overall (75 1/4" H (43U space) Rack Height): 75.25" H x 19.13" W
Middle Atlantic Slim 5 Plexi Door
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 14" H x 19.13" W
- Overall: 24.5" H x 19.13" W
- Overall: 36.75" H x 19.13" W
- Overall: 50.75" H x 19.13" W
- Overall: 64.75" H x 19.13" W
- Overall: 75.25" H x 19.13" W
|Product Type: Front Doors||Country of Manufacture: United States|
About the Manufacturer
Middle Atlantic Products, Inc., an ISO 9001:2000 registered company, is a manufacturer of engineered mounting solutions. Their customer-first philosophy places special emphasis on quality, service, and meeting the everyday working needs of end-users.
All of their products are designed from the installer’s point of view. From thermal considerations and built-in cable management on our racks and enclosures to pre-installed washers on our rack screws they look at all aspects of an installation to find ways to save time and simplify the job.
Middle Atlantic's customer-first philosophy doesn’t stop with their products. They have a fleet of regional delivery trucks that are based out of their New Jersey, Illinois and California facilities that deliver products throughout the majority of the country. In addition, Middle Atlantic's demonstration vehicles are always on the road displaying their products and providing a hands-on look at the unique features and benefits. RackTools™, which is a free layout and design package that they have developed, makes it easy to design your racks and enclosures and also generate Purchase Orders and Quotes effortlessly.
Founded in 1979 by President Bob Schluter, the firm maintains manufacturing and administrative facilities in Fairfield, NJ. At the heart of Middle Atlantic's technical prowess lie manufacturing capabilities led by laser-fabrication cells which produce smooth edges that are friendly to both cables and contactors hands and arms, automated forming lines, robots and high-speed turret presses that provide quick throughput to allow us to ship from stock . Complementing this formidable array of sophisticated machinery is a state-of-the-art environmentally friendly powder coat line that produces a scratch and corrosion resistant finish, as well as a variety of automated support equipment including CNC spot welders. Middle Atlantic's extensive selection of standard products includes steel rack enclosures, monitoring consoles, data cabling management products, audio and video studio furniture, power distribution products and related accessories.
Middle Atlantic Slim 5 Plexi Door
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
When you buy a Middle Atlantic
Slim 5 Plexi Door online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Middle Atlantic Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Rackmount Options product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Middle Atlantic
Slim 5 Plexi Door or shop for your entire home, Wayfair has a zillion things home.