Specify an SRSR for easy rear access to equipment connections in millwork, cabinets and flush in-wall. The SRSR System extends and rotates 90 degrees in either direction, making it ideal for smaller millwork and in-wall installations. This model incorporates a 19'' useable depth.
- Pulls out and rotates for equipment servicing
- Removable rack frame allows in-shop integration and on-site installation of equipment, saving time in the field
- Locks in the extended position for simplified equipment integration
- Integral cable management system provided
- Up to a 150 lb. weight capacity
- Standard front and rear 11-guage, 10-32 threaded rackrail with marked rackspace increments to speed equipment mounting
- Self-centering mounting base makes it simple to align systems within cabinet opening
- 2 Ball bearing slides allow smooth rollout
- Number of useable spaces ranges from 12U to 24U
- Rotating equipment bay locks in place at 0 degrees, 60 degrees and 90 degrees
- 19'' useable depth for clearing deeper millwork and deeper setback
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.