The Rackmount LCD Keyboard and Touchpad can be installed wherever rackmount control and system monitoring is required and can be used for a wide range of applications including network security and system performance monitoring. The 17” LCD monitor is capable of supporting 1280 x 1024 screen resolution, and is available with optional 8 or 16 port KVM switch. With its space saving, single rackspace design and dual-slide functionality, the rackmount LCD monitor can reside in the open position for system monitoring while the keyboard is in the closed position.
- Includes PS/2 and USB cables
- Occupies 1-3/4'' (1U Space)
- Standard 101 key PS/2 style keyboard with touchpad
- Bright active matrix LCD display
- LCD can be in open position for system monitoring while keyboard is in the closed position
- Articulating cable carriers in rear provides cable strain relief
- Mounting Requirements: Minimum useable enclosure depth of 23.75' behind the front rackrail
- Mounting Requirements: Range of front to rear mounting of 18.75” to 30” (overall depth is 24.5”, this unit will extend through the back of shallower) racks
- Mounting Requirements: Unit must be mounted to both front and rear rackrail
- Finished in a durable black powder coat
- 1 year warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.