The Quiet-cool series is ideal for use in isolating noise created by DVRs, hard drive arrays and other equipment, which can have detrimental effects on the operator's attention and critical decision making ability. Engineered Active thermal management ensures equipment stays cool, extending equipment life and reducing maintenance requirements. Structural
- Thermal Management: Keylocked lift-off solid side panels help manage airflow, and include acoustic damping material for sound isolation
- 12 Rackspaces on top and 17 degree slope
- Unique 'zero-space' wedge allows consoles to connect corner-to-corner, requiring no additional space
- Front and rear rackrail standard
- Innovative slide out and rotating equipment rack available, provides convenient rear access to equipment connections and lifts off for offsite equipment integration
- Pre-installed leveling feet allow height adjustment
- Thermal Management: Standard gasketed front and rear doors provide sound isolation from noisy equipment, ensure advanced thermal management, and feature a 3-point lock for security
- Cable Management: 1/2'', 3/4'', 1'' and 1 1/2'' electrical knockouts on removable bottom rear plates
- Cable Management: Integral brush grommet allows front cable entry while maintaining air seal
- Time Savings: Ships fully assembled to reduce installation time
- Time Savings: Adjustable rackrail features numbered rackspace increments to speed equipment mounting
- Code Compliancy: Grounding/bonding stud in base of console facilitates the proper grounding and bonding of electrical equipment, as per NEBS and NEC standards
- Code Compliancy: Base console UL Listed in the US and Canada
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge fully welded construction provides a 1,500 lb. weight capacity
- Quiet-Cool Series collection
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.