Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 14"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 15.5"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 17.5"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 20.5"
- 2U space: Racking Height: 3 1/2'' , Depth 15 1/2', Weight Capacity: 50 lbs.
- 2U space: Racking Height: 3 1/2'' , Depth 11 1/2', Weight Capacity: 50 lbs.
- 3U space: Racking Height: 5 1/4'' , Depth 15 1/2', Weight Capacity: 70 lbs.
- 3U space: Racking Height: 5 1/4'' , Depth 11 1/2', Weight Capacity: 70 lbs.
- 4U space: Racking Height: 7'' , Depth 15 1/2', Weight Capacity: 85 lbs.
- 4U space: Racking Height: 7'' , Depth 11 1/2', Weight Capacity: 85 lbs.
- 5U space: Racking Height: 8 3/4'' , Depth 15 1/2', Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
- 6U space: Racking Height: 10 1/2'' , Depth 15 1/2', Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
- 10U space: Racking Height: 17 1/2'' , Depth 15 1/2', Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
Overall Product Weight: 6.1lbs
|Product Type: Shelves||Country of Manufacture: United States|
About the Manufacturer
Middle Atlantic Products, Inc., an ISO 9001:2000 registered company, is a manufacturer of engineered mounting solutions. Their customer-first philosophy places special emphasis on quality, service, and meeting the everyday working needs of end-users.
All of their products are designed from the installer’s point of view. From thermal considerations and built-in cable management on our racks and enclosures to pre-installed washers on our rack screws they look at all aspects of an installation to find ways to save time and simplify the job.
Middle Atlantic's customer-first philosophy doesn’t stop with their products. They have a fleet of regional delivery trucks that are based out of their New Jersey, Illinois and California facilities that deliver products throughout the majority of the country. In addition, Middle Atlantic's demonstration vehicles are always on the road displaying their products and providing a hands-on look at the unique features and benefits. RackTools™, which is a free layout and design package that they have developed, makes it easy to design your racks and enclosures and also generate Purchase Orders and Quotes effortlessly.
Founded in 1979 by President Bob Schluter, the firm maintains manufacturing and administrative facilities in Fairfield, NJ. At the heart of Middle Atlantic's technical prowess lie manufacturing capabilities led by laser-fabrication cells which produce smooth edges that are friendly to both cables and contactors hands and arms, automated forming lines, robots and high-speed turret presses that provide quick throughput to allow us to ship from stock . Complementing this formidable array of sophisticated machinery is a state-of-the-art environmentally friendly powder coat line that produces a scratch and corrosion resistant finish, as well as a variety of automated support equipment including CNC spot welders. Middle Atlantic's extensive selection of standard products includes steel rack enclosures, monitoring consoles, data cabling management products, audio and video studio furniture, power distribution products and related accessories.
More About This Product
When you buy a Middle Atlantic
KD Series Vented Shelf Bottom online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Middle Atlantic Part
#: KDB / KDB-XX
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Rackmount Options product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Middle Atlantic
KD Series Vented Shelf Bottom or shop for your entire home, Wayfair has a zillion things home.