This reliable forms printer is designed for versatile paper handling and fast throughput in a small footprint. Its advanced technology is tested and field-proven to deliver precision high-speed printing. The short, straight paper path provides a smooth feed that keeps media flowing instead of jamming. Easily select your character sets, form length, and line feed setting right from the operator panel. Gives you flexible connectivity with Parallel, Serial and USB ports. Global Product Type: Printers; Printer Type: Dot Matrix; Maximum Print Speed (Black): 375.0 cps; Network Ready: No.
- Model Name/Number: Microline® ML186 (Serial)
- Carriage: Narrow
- Network Capable: No
- PC Free Printing: No
- Operating System Compatibility: Linux®, UNIX®, Windows® 3.x, 95, 98, 2000, XP, NT 4.0
- Paper Feeder Type: Sheet Tray
- Monthly Duty Cycle (Pages) : 13000
- Emulations: Epson® ESC/P, IBM® 2480
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 %
- Maximum Form Parts : 5
- Connector/Port/Interface: Parallel, Serial, USB
- Global Product Type: Printers-Dot Matrix
- Number of Pins : 9
- Maximum Print Speed (Black) : 375.0 cps
- Super Speed Draft Printing : 375.0 cps
- Network Ready: No
- Total Recycled Content Percent : 0 %
- Input Buffer : 128 kB
- Near Letter-Quality Printing Speed : 62.0 cps
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 0 %
- Standard Memory : 128.0 kB
- Width : 14.60 in
- Utility Printing Speed : 250.0 cps
- LCD Display: No
- Height : 3.10 in
- Print Resolution (Black) (Width x Height): 216 x 240 dpi
- High Speed Draft Printing : 333.0 cps
- Depth : 10.80 in
- Printer Type: Dot Matrix
- Warranty: Manufacturer's limited three-year warranty.
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.