The brand that changed food storage and preparation forever does it again. Loaded with innovative to make any space more functional and appealing, this environmentally friendly unit delivers the ultimate in versatility... you can even charge you personal electronics with it!
- Dual-Outlet Charge Station and Cord Clip lets you safely charge electronic devices such as laptop computers, MP3 players, cell phones and more
- Smart Store Door allows upright storage of 2-liter and half-gallon bottles
- True Zero-degree Freezer provides long-term frozen food storage
- Zero-degree freeze, Manual defrost, 1 ice cube tray and full-width door shelf
- Start-up amps: 7.3
- 2 full-width wire shelves, 2 half-width door shelves, 2-liter bottle door storage, Temperature control, auto-defrost, interior light and black pearl interior
- Smudge free stainless steel, Bevel-edge, Tri-Panel door design, recessed handles, cord management hinge clip system, Reversible door hinges, leveling legs, coil back design
- Minimum Clearances: 1'' on each side, 4'' in back, 1'' on top
- Normal operating amps 1.4
- Total volume: 2.9 cu.ft
- Start up amps: 10.9
- Total amps for 2 charging outlets: 4
- Safe Plug Technology, patent-pending power management system, limits power draw to just 11 amps, requires just one dedicated circuit for the combination appliance
- Dual outlet charging station - 4 amps max for both outlets combined, smudge free stainless steel, easy-grip pull door, express cook settings, programmed cooking options, LED display and clock, signal beeper with adjustable volume, removable 10 11/16'' glass carousel
- Power: 115 V/60 Hz
- Power: 120V/60Hz
- Power output, defrost: 280 watts
- Power output, cook: 700 watts
- Oven capacity: 0.7 cu. ft
- Power: 120V/60Hz
- Electrical supply: 15 amp
- Unsurpassed 10-year Warranty provides absolute peace of mind
Energy Guide Information:
- Capacity: 3.6 cu. ft.
- Capacity: 3.6 Cubic Feet
- Estimated Annual Operating Cost: $33
- Additional Information: Your costs will depend on your utility rates and use.
Cost range based only on models of similar capacity.
Estimated operating cost is based on a 2007 national average electricity cost of 10.65 cents per kWh.
For more information, visitwww.ftc.gov/appliances.