Meucci cues are built with one priority in mind - give every player more power with less effort. Using the proprietary Myth Destroyer testing robot Meucci builds shafts and butts that are more flexible causing less cue ball deflection. Unique joint and ferrule design allow for maximum performance with minimum effort and the butt splice design increases amplification of stroke while diminishing warpage. Meucci's are the only cues balanced far enough back for automatic grip positioning every time.
- Comes with one of our famous black dot Bullseye shafts
- Shaft: Hard rock maple (29" long)
- 14.5 - 16" pro taper
- Bumper: Basic push in rubber
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood with 5/16 x 18 pin
- Collar: Imitation ivory encasing aluminum and black rings with aluminum veneer blocks
- 12.75 mm medium - hard Lepro tip and poly carbonate ferrule
- Plate: Black composite with silver Meucci logo
- Everlock interchangeable weight system from 18 - 21 oz.
- Forearm: Black imitation ebony with six recessed brilliant gold Paua shell recessed points with a white scrimshaw design
- Eurothane coated black Irish wrap encased by Imitation ivory, aluminum and black rings with aluminum veneer blocks
- Sleeve: Black imitation ebony with six recessed brilliant gold Paua shell with a white scrimshaw design
- Encased by Imitation ivory, aluminum and black rings with aluminum veneer blocks
- Black dot shaft is 35 pieces of wood spliced together one on top of the other and then turned down into the shape of a shaft
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|21st Century Series Pool Cue - 2104
|Other:||Made in The USA|
|Product Category:||Pool Cues|
|Weight Options:||18Oz, 19Oz, 20Oz, 21Oz|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top