Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan knife collection is constructed of a high-carbon stainless steel blade that stays sharper longer and is easy to reshape. The stylishly designed contoured polymer handles are durable, triple riveted, and hygienically nonporous for easy cleaning. The full tang blade extends the length of the knife to provide strength and balance. Set includes: 2.75'' Paring knife, 3.5'' Paring knife, 5'' Utility or boning, 7.5'' chef, 8'' slicer, 8'' sharpening steel, kitchen shears, block
- Strength and balance blade
- Polymer handles
- Safety and stability
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel
- Hand wash recommended
- Complements the Metropolitan collection
- Knife cleaning: For best results, hand wash your knives with a soapy cloth and dry immediately. Soaking wood-handled knives in water can remove the natural oils form the handles. Dishwashing may cause nicks on the edges. Additionally, the heat and detergent may have a corrosive effect on the handles. After washing your knives, towel dry thoroughly and store in a dry environment with sharp edges facing down or away.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Blade Material: High carbon stainless steel
- Pieces Included: Boning knife; Chef's knife; Kitchen shear; Paring knife; Sharpening steel; Slicing knife; Utility knife
- Product Care: Recommended to hand wash
- Sharpening Required: Yes
- Sharpener Included: Yes
See something odd?
Report it here.