When dealing with your company's deposits, don't leave anything up to chance! The front loading door will enable quick deposits without actual access inside the safe. A 0.5'' steel door with three chrome plated steel bolts coupled with an internal re-locking device is the perfect combination to put any mind at ease.
- Three 1'' chrome plated live locking steel bolts on both doors prevent entry if hinges are removed
- Full length dead bar
- ''B'' rated
- Spring loaded internal re-locking system provides a secondary line of defense
- Top compartment stores the deposit while the bottom compartment does not have access to it
- 4 Pre-drilled anchor holes provided to securely anchor safe
- Anti-fish baffle prevents theft through the deposit door
- For the safe owner, easy entry and code changing
- Multiple invalid code entry places the keypad into lockout mode
- All steel construction
See something odd?
Report it here.