All Merrick recipes start with a de-boned meat or poultry as the 1st ingredient.
- Dog food
- No ingredients from China
- No corn, wheat, soy, gluten or GMOs
- Whole Health Made Right
- 60% Meat Proteins / 20% Fresh Produce / 20% Whole Grains
- Deboned Beef, Pork Meal, Barley, Salmon Meal (source of Omega 3 fatty acids), Peas, Brown Rice, Sweet Potato, Pork Fat (preserved with natural mixed tocopherols), Oats, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Flax Seed, Carrots, Apples, Blueberries, Organic Alfalfa, Salmon Oil, Minerals (Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Rosemary Extract.
- For dogs weighing 3 lbs. 140 calories/day 1/3 cups, 6 lbs. 230 calories/day 2/3 cups, 10 lbs. 345 calories/day 1 cups, 15 lbs. 460 calories/day 1-1/3 cups, 20 lbs. 575 calories/day 1-1/3 cups, 30 lbs. 780 calories/day 1-3/4 cups, 40 lbs. 960 calories/day 2 cups, 50 lbs. 1140 calories/day 2-1/2 cups, 60 lbs. 1310 calories/day 3 cups, 70 lbs. 1495 calories/day 3-1/2 cups, 80 lbs. 1625 calories/day 3-3/4 cups, 90 lbs. 1780 calories/day 4 cups, 100 lbs. 1920 calories/day 4-1/3 cups. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz of wet food. For dogs over 100 lbs: Add 1/4 cup per additional 10 lbs. For puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs: Feed 25% more than the amounts listed. Transitioning: Gradually mix in the new food over a 5-7 day period, increasing the amount of Classic each day.
- 3,606 Kcal per kilogram or 400 Kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated)
- Crude protein (min.): 30.00 %
- Crude fat (min.): 15.00 %
- Crude fiber (max.): 3.50 %
- Moisture (max.): 11.00 %
- Omega-6 fatty acid* (min.): 1.50 %
- Omega-3 fatty acid* (min.): 0.28 %
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride* (min.): 800 mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* (min.): 800 mg/kg
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles
- Made in United States