Meco's Stainless Steel Charcoal Water Smoker is a must have for a BBQ enthusiasts. This smoker gives a smoky flavor to your food with a plug and a push of a button. Made from high-quality stainless steel, this grill is strong and sturdy. This vertical grill has a stainless steel 5.5 quart steel charcoal pan and sliding access doors for checking and adding to the water and charcoal levels. The Stainless Steel Charcoal Water Smoker from Meco is made in the United States, so you can be rest assured of its quality and make
- 351 square inches of cooking area
- The stainless steel, chimney-like design with a loose-fitting lid and tight-fitting doors creates a constant flow of new smoke for maximum flavor
- With its extra-large 5.5 quart water pan, this Southern Country Smokers perfect the slow-cooking process so food is juicy and tender every time.
- Heat-resistant wooden side and hood handles, as well as sliding access doors on the body, make checking and adding water, wood chips, and charcoal while cooking hassle free.
- Flavor channels direct smoke for maximum food flavoring, and the heavy-duty reinforced steel legs add extra strength and durability
- A removable ash pan makes cleaning easier.
- Exterior Material: Stainless steel
- Combination Grill and Smoker: No
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.