Meco's 2 in 1 Charcoal Combo Water Smoker & Lock 'N Go Grill is a must have for a BBQ enthusiasts. This smoker gives a smoky flavor to your food with a plug and a push of a button. Made from high-quality stainless steel, this grill is strong and sturdy. This vertical grill has a stainless steel 5.5 quart steel water pan and sliding access doors for checking and adding to the water and wood chip levels. Made in the United States, so you can be rest assured of its quality and make.
- 351 square inches of cooking area
- The chimney-like design with a loose-fitting, vented lid and tight-fitting doors creates a constant flow of new smoke for maximum flavor
- With its extra-large 5.5 quart water pan, this Southern Country Smokers perfect the slow-cooking process so food is juicy and tender every time
- The UL and CUL-listed 1500-watt heating element will plug into the standard household outlet
- Heat-resistant wooden side and hood handles, as well as sliding access doors on the body, make checking and adding water, wood chips and charcoal while cooking hassle free
- The interlocking base & body make for easy assembly and transport
- Flavor channels direct smoke for maximum food flavoring, and the heavy-duty reinforced steel legs add extra strength and durability
- When used as a grill, the reflector pan redirects heat to the cooking surface for thorough and even cooking
- With its interlocking hood and base, it can be converted into a Lock 'N Go portable charcoal grill
- Note: Temperature gauge is for reference only. Extreme temperatures or high winds may shorten or lengthen the cooking process. A meat thermometer should always be used to determine doneness. Reference cooking guide located in manual or online.
- Combination Grill and Smoker: No
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.