Meco's Tabletop Electric Grill has 200 sq. inches of usable cooking surface that lets you prepare a meal for the whole family at once. It features an adjustable and removable thermostat control that allows you to control the temperature. This grill has a reflector pan that ensures the cooking surface is heated properly. It is compact and can easily fit in smaller areas and can be carried along for picnics. The lid of this grill has a handle that allows you to open it safely. Made in the United States, so you can be rest assured of its quality and make
- 200 square inches of cooking space
- Three-position cooking element
- With three heating positions, this grill is capable of (1) creating a zone of even heat for traditional grilling, (2) creating a versatile zone of different temperatures for cooking medium, rare and well-done simultaneously and (3) converting to a fully vertical position for rotisserie grilling (rotisserie sold separately)
- This grill’s rolling cart makes it convenient to transport, and its wire shelf helps keep your grilling materials together
- With its thermostatic control and 1500-watt, UL and C UL-listed heating element, this grill plugs into any standard household outlet
- A disposable grease pan catches grease and makes clean-up easier
- For outdoor use only
- Product Type (No Side Tables Side Accessories): Electric grill
- Product Type (2 Foldable Wood Side Tables Side Accessories): Electric grill
- Installation Location (No Side Tables Side Accessories): Portable
- Installation Location (2 Foldable Wood Side Tables Side Accessories): On cart
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.