Meco's Tabletop Electric Grill has 200 sq. inches of usable cooking surface that lets you prepare a meal for the whole family at once. It features an adjustable and removable thermostat control that allows you to control the temperature. This grill has a reflector pan that ensures the cooking surface is heated properly. It is compact and can easily fit in smaller areas and can be carried along for picnics. The lid of this grill has a handle that allows you to open it safely. Made in the United States, so you can be rest assured of its quality and make.
- 200 square inches of cooking space
- Three-position cooking element
- Rotisserie accessory included
- 1500-watt, UL and CUL-listed heating element
- Along with its easy-view window, this grill’s three-position element is capable of (1) creating a zone of eve n heat for traditional grilling, (2) creating a versatile zone of different temperatures for cooking medium, rare and well-done simultaneously and (3) converting to a fully vertical position for rotisserie grilling.
- With its thermostatic control and 1500-watt, UL and CUL-listed heating element, this grill plugs into and standard household outlet.
- A grease cup sets on the back of the pedestal base to catch grease for gravy and easier clean up.
- For outdoor use only
- Product Type: Electric grill
- Installation Location: Portable
- Burner Configuration: All conventional
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.