Meade has everything you need to capture night sky for experienced star-shooters, serious researchers and beginners alike. Serious astronomers for years have flocked to Meade telescopes for their quality optical systems and patented technology. Consumers know that "Meade Optics Inside" means that what they see through our telescopes will be views that are detailed, crisp and full of contrast. Look through Meade this evening and see what you've been missing.
- Includes (4) types of measuring scales
- Ideal for measuring double star angular separations, position angles, planetary diameters and lunar crater diameters
- Double cross line scale that?s ideal for long-exposure photo-guiding
- 3-Element optical system provides sharp images along full field view with dioptric adjustment and rubber eyecup
- With illuminated 1.25" reticle
- Focal length: 12mm
- Comes with 1-year limited warranty
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.