Meade has everything you need to capture night sky for experienced star-shooters, serious researchers and beginners alike. Serious astronomers for years have flocked to Meade telescopes for their quality optical systems and patented technology. Consumers know that "Meade Optics Inside" means that what they see through our telescopes will be views that are detailed, crisp and full of contrast. Look through Meade this evening and see what you've been missing.
- Reduces telescope's focal ratio by 0.63
- Reduces exposure times and simplifies astrophotography
- Improves edge-of-field resolution by flattening telescope's field
- 4-Element, multi-coated 41mm lens within metal cell
- Compatible with Meade's line of APO refractors, as well as 7" Maksutov-Cassegrains
- Threads upon 2-18" rear cell thread of 8-16" Meade Schmidt-Cassegrain or Ritchery-Chrétien telescopes
- Camera-specific T-mounts and the Meade No.07352 photo adapter is required for use of this product
- Comes with 1-year limited warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.