Monitor smoker air temperature and food temperature from up to 100 feet away with the Maverick Remote Smoker Thermometer. With this thermometer, you do not have to make constant trips to the smoker to check on smoker temperature and the cooking progress. It features a wireless receiver with LCD that beeps and flashes when the thresholds are crossed or reached. This Remote Smoker Thermometer by Maverick also includes a built-in count-up and count-down timer, providing all the information that is required for perfectly smoked food. This thermometer has a heat-resistant food probe wire, which can be inserted 6 inches into the meat. It features backlight for easy reading at night.
- Monitor internal temperature of smoked meats from 100 feet away
- Wireless receiver with LCD beeps and flashes
- Monitor smoking chamber temperature
- Count-up and count-down timer
- LCD of receiver has backlight for use at night
- Receiver has belt clip and built in stand
- Heat-resistant food probe wire can be inserted 6'' into meat
- Transmitter has removable wire stand that also becomes a hanger
- Can be used with oven or grill too
- Smoked meat temperature goes above programmed temperature
- Receiver beeps and flashes if smoking chamber falls out programmed range
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.