The M'tradition line exhibits the century of "savoir-faire" and experience that Mauviel has in cookware. This timeless product is manufactured using only the very best raw material and continues to gain value over the years. To ensure that delicate foods do not scorch, you will need to use a double boiler. It is essential for delicate sauces and chocolates and it is a great way to expand you capabilities in the kitchen.
- Hammered finished
- Copper tin inside
- Tinning by traditional process and not by electrolytic deposit
- With porcelain Insert
- Bronze handle
- Large size
- Handle fixed by sturdy copper rivets
- Very rapid and uniform heat conduction
- Part of the M'tradition collection formerly known as the Cupretam collection
- Lifetime warranty
- Cleaning and care: Wash with soap and hot water, dry immediately
- Never scour the interior
- Use copper cleaner
- Made in France
- 1.2 to 2 mm Thick
- Diameter: 14 cm / 5.5"
- Capacity: 1.5 liters / 1.6 quarts
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|M'tradition Cupretam Copper 1.6-qt. Double Boiler with Lid
|Product Category:||Sauce Pans And Sauciers|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top