The Mats Inc. iFLEX Recycled Rubber Interlocking Floor Tiles in Black with Tan Specks are odorless, easy to install tiles that sport tan colored specks on a black background. These tiles non-slip tiles are shock and sound absorbent and resistant to stain, fade, fire, and odor. The iFLEX Recycled Rubber Interlocking Floor Tiles in Black with Tan Specks by Mats Inc. is made using high-quality recycled rubber and is reversible. They can be used commercially and can be installed by interlocking their edges.
- Slip resistant
- Virtually odorless
- Loose lay installation
- Interlocking on all 4 sides
- Comfortable flooring
- Extra shock absorption
- Extremely durable tiles
- Non-toxic and lead-free
- Contemporary look and feel
- Easily removed and replaced
- Stable and high traction surface
- Comfortable and warm surface
- Muffles noise and deadens sound
- No tools or glue needed for installation
- Tough, non-skid and shock absorbent
- Environmentally friendly and family friendly
- Each carton diverts approximately 1 tire from a landfill
- Made in USA
- Pieces per Carton: 6
- Square Feet per Carton: 24
- Color is through and through
- Contains 100% post-consumer tire rubber and post-industrial colored rubber flecks
- Edge Type: Puzzle/Jig-saw
- Room Use: Basement; Laundry room; Home gym; Bedroom
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Installation Required: Yes
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.